|Job Title||Shuttle Driver|
|Reports to||Operations Manager|
**This is a full time position with late afternoon to evening hours including Saturdays.**
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Safely transport patients.
- Follow all safety policies in transportation and movement of patients.
- Drive in a safe manner in compliance with all traffic ordinances and laws.
- Complete daily vehicle and equipment checkouts.
- Complete paperwork daily so each run is complete, accurate and billable
- Present a positive image to our customers by adhering to uniform code and offering assistance to our customers as needed.
- Keep vehicles and equipment clean and sanitized.
- Report any vehicle or equipment malfunctions.
- Use proper radio etiquette.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Maintain certifications including CPR/First Aid and Department of Transportation (DOT) physical.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Positive and professional attitude.