|Job Title||Temporary EMT Apprentice - Supply Technician|
|FLSA Status||Paid Apprentice|
|Shifts hiring||Part-time, Temporary|
This is a temporary position that maintains the appearance of Company vehicles inside and out by proper cleaning and decontamination. Ensures all vehicles have the appropriate and necessary equipment.
**Company will provide necessary PPE in accordance with CDC guidelines.**
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Obtains list of vehicles that need to be detailed from Operations Management at the beginning of the shift.
- Washes and maintains the appearance of all vehicles.
- Cleans the interior of all vehicles, including but not limited to windows, seats, floor, dash, etc.
- Empties all trash from vehicles, both front and rear.
- Stock and inventory supplies, as well as maintaining organization in supply areas.
- Removes Biohazard materials from vehicles and properly disposes in accordance with company policy
- Checks all fluid levels and fills all fluids on vehicles cleaned and stocked daily (oil, trans, brake, power steering, washer solvent).
- Fills portable oxygen in every vehicle daily, checks main oxygen, and if below 500 PSI, replace
- Maintain work area in a clean and safe manner
- Maintain records and end of shift reporting
- Exhibits excellent customer service skills and behaviors towards internal and external customers and co-workers.
- Adheres to department customer service and performance standards.
- Demonstrates personal commitment to the Organization's core values through active involvement in the performance improvement process.
- Demonstrates safe work practices and attitudes, follows safety rules, works to prevent unsafe conditions and behaviors, and participates in organizational and departmental safety programs.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Must be currently enrolled or a recent graduate of a certified EMS school and/or program. Must have a valid driver's license.
- The Company will supply all PPE that is required under the most recent guidance from our Medical Director and the CDC. Workers will be trained in the proper donning and doffing of said PPE to prevent exposure to disease.
- Physical Demands: Must be able to lift a minimum of 75 pounds.
- Work Environment: Generally normal operations environment with moderate exposure to health or accident hazards. Requires that work be performed indoors and outdoors in variable weather conditions.
- Equipment Used: Miscellaneous equipment commonly used by First Responders. Telephone and copy reproduction equipment.