|Job Title||Paramedic $6,500 sign-on bonus|
|Shifts hiring||Part-time, Full-time|
|Additional Information||Sign on bonus for full time employees only|
$6,500 sign-on bonus in Massillon for qualified, full-time paramedics!
Stark-Summit Ambulance (American EMS, LLC) has exciting opportunities for patient focused EMTs and Paramedics in the Stark County, Summit County, and Mansfield areas!
We offer outstanding perks and benefits in order to attract and retain the top professionals in the field.
- Multiple healthcare plan options
- Shift Differential Pay Available: $1.00/hour additional for all hours worked between 500 hours (5:00 a.m.) Saturday to 500 hours (5:00 a.m.) Monday. Employees in overtime receive additional $1.50 per hour.
- Additional ancillary benefits including life insurance, short term disability, critical illness coverage, and accident insurance
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Flexible scheduling options, including full time, part time, and PRN with various available shifts
- Sign-on bonuses
We’re looking for certified EMTs and Paramedics with a strong focus on safety and patient care, and exceptional clinical skills.
If you are professional, have the ability to lift and transport patients in collaboration with your partner, are punctual and reliable, and can follow protocol, all while maintaining the required certifications, you might be EXACTLY what we’re looking for!
Check out our company Facebook page !
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Function in Emergency and non-emergency ambulance operations.
- Providing Clinical Care in accordance with Medical Direction and Standing Orders (Protocols).
- Safely operate ambulances while both responding and transporting patients.
- Professionally interact with many other levels of Healthcare professionals in varied facilities.
- Professionally interact with patients, family members and guardians in varied circumstances.
- Ability to safely lift and move a patient on a cot, coordinating with your partner.
- Ability to use a laptop computer, cellular phone and two-way radios.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Be licensed Paramedic according to state law & regulations.
- Be licensed as an Ohio motor vehicle operator with a safe driving record.
- Maintain all required certifications.
- Conduct oneself with the highest regard for SAFETY at all times.
- Have a clean-cut, professional appearance and demeanor.
- Positive Attitude is a must.
- Be punctual and reliable.
- Possess critical decision-making skills.
- Exemplary clinical knowledge and skills.