|Job Title||Shuttle Driver|
|Reports to||Operations Manager|
|Shifts hiring||Part-time, Full-time|
At Stark-Summit Ambulance, career planning is an interactive, collaborative process that aligns the aspirations of our employees with the drivers of success for the organization.
Competitive pay and benefits!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Safely transport patients.
- Follow all safety policies in transportation and movement of patients.
- Drive in a safe manner in compliance with all traffic ordinances and laws.
- Complete daily vehicle and equipment checkouts.
- Complete paperwork daily so each run is complete, accurate and billable
- Present a positive image to our customers by adhering to uniform code and offering assistance to our customers as needed.
- Keep vehicles and equipment clean and sanitized.
- Report any vehicle or equipment malfunctions.
- Use proper radio etiquette.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Maintain certifications including CPR/First Aid and Department of Transportation (DOT) physical.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Positive and professional attitude.